Acceptable Use Policy
DoEnd is an issue tracker to help users and companies manage their projects. This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) describes activities that are prohibited in connection with your use of the Services.
The following activities are prohibited:
- Illegal content and conduct. Do not violate any laws of the jurisdictions in which you live, operate or do business.
- Intellectual Property Infringement. Do not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party.
- Personal and Confidential Information. Do not post personal or confidential information (such as passwords, credit card numbers, etc.) unless you have consent from the person to whom the information belongs.
- Hateful conduct. Do not promote violence against or directly attack or threaten other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or disease.
- Impersonation. Do not claim to be a person or organization you are not.
- Pornography. Do not post visual depictions of sex acts.
- Technologically harmful content. Do not upload or link to malware, spyware, adware, or other malicious or destructive code.
- Malicious and deceptive. Do not engage in fraudulent, misleading or deceptive commercial activities.
- Spam. Do not transmit unsolicited commercial electronic messages.
If you believe a doend.app user has violated our Terms of Service or any of these policies, please report it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We aim to promptly review and investigate all complaints that we receive, but if and how we respond will depend on a variety of factors, such as the information available to us and the type of violation. We may also contact the user to inform him/her of the complaint.